Saturday, December 16, 2017

Stenders Rose Bath Milk and Rose Bath Bubble Ball. Review and Photos

Read article : Stenders Rose Bath Milk and Rose Bath Bubble Ball. Review and Photos

I’ve heard some really nice reviews about the Latvian brand Stenders so I  was excited to visit their shop the other day when I was away for work.

You probably already know that I love rose scent so I’ve picked up two products with roses. Rose bath bubble ball (132 g; €4.30) and Rose bath milk , (100g;  €3.80).

Here is a mix of promo photos and my own photos.

I will start with a bubble bath ball. First of all I loved that it was without any harsh synthetic dyes or strong perfumes. It is also formulated with preservation or mineral oil.

I really loved the bubbling effect and the real rose petals, the scent was also lovely, nothing overwhelming.   But what surprised me the most is how moisturized my skin was after the bath. The sales assistant told me that Stenders’ bath products were great for dry skin and she was right. The grape seed oil  really makes the skin soft and silky. I have never experienced such effect from a bath bomb.

Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Maris Sal, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Dried Petals, BHT, Citronellol, Geraniol.

As for the Rose Milk Bath,it’s a really lovely product as well. It has a nice rose scent and rose petals (see above). Milk extract and the blend of oils make the skin smooth and silky, too.

Ingredients: Lac (Milk), Zea Mays (Starch), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Dried Flowers, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

The two products that I’ve tried are simply amazing and not expensive. I will definitely try to get the Rose Salt Scrub. And, yes, they do make other scents besides roses đŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment