Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hot water pressure | AVForums

Read article : Hot water pressure | AVForums

thank you guys.

@Wahreo now you mention it he did have his taps changed throughout within a matter of weeks after he moved in, I'll ask him whether this problem occurred after the changes or were they there before, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say 'I dont know' as he changed the taps so soon after moving in.

I know that he bought the taps off of ebay I think, because his missus thought they looked good and were stylish, I doubt he even looked at whether the taps were suitable for his system, he didnt even know which type he had until I helped him figure it out a couple of weeks ago! Stupid question alert but if he's used the wrong taps, could that be a potential cause for the low water pressure? I know you say he needs a professional in and I agree, i'm just trying to make sense of this and get to a start point of where he went wrong if that makes sense? :)

Also that pump I put a pic up of, is it just for central heating?

thanks

Saf

No comments:

Post a Comment