Saturday, June 10, 2017

Parineeti Chopra Wants to Take a Bath With Ranveer Singh In A Bathtub Filled With Nutella

Read article : Parineeti Chopra Wants to Take a Bath With Ranveer Singh In A Bathtub Filled With Nutella

Deepika Padukone are you reading this? Now we all are aware of Ranveer Singh‘s obsession for Nutella, but Parineeti Chopra too is equally crazy for it. In fact, both the buddies have a dream to jump together in a bathtub filled with Nutella. Don’t believe us? Read what Pari has to say at Neha Dhupia’s talk show, No Filter Neha. She was asked about her insane love for Nutella to which she revealed, ” It is my dream and Ranveer Singh’s dream to fill a bathtub with Nutella and jump in it. ” Neha questioned, Both of you together?” Pari assured of having their clothes on, ” “Yes, we will be wearing clothes. Don’t worry. Don’t make it scandalous”.

She even revealed of having a huge crush on Saif Ali Khan, ” I used to collect these Lays packets which had Saif on it. I was obsessed with him. Every time I meet Saif or Bebo, all I can talk about was how I am obsessed with Saif. I think Bebo is now bored of it. I have told her three/four times at parties that, “I love Saif,” and she is like, “It’s okay.” I used to keep those packets in my steel locker.” That’s  quite a revelation made by the Meri Pyaari Bindu actress.

On the professional front, Pari will soon be doing her next film with Arjun Kapoor. Yes, it’s a reunion after Ishaqzaade. However, Pari finds Arjun damn irritating. Talking about him at Neha’s chat show, she said, ” He is so irritating. He is so annoying, this man. I don’t know why I am talking about him. I call him, ‘Arrogant.’ Like, when I call him, he calls me, I am like, ‘Oh, arrogant.’ So, I just call him that. He is not arrogant, but he has one of those dead expressions, dry humour kind of man. So, I am like, ‘talk to me properly, call me ma’am.’ But then he will give it back to me, we are the sweetest of friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment