Monday, September 25, 2017

Need help for bathroom shower remodel

Read article : Need help for bathroom shower remodel
image
Toni RasmussenDecember 10, 2015

Hi! We are putting in a main bathroom. We've decided to have an open shower with a stand alone tub. I would like to have the floor one level (no step up to shower tub area) for the entire bathroom with glass separating the shower from the vanity and toilet. I feel it would make it feel more open and less chopped up (the bathroom is not large, but not small either) Question is, is this possible? My husband says we need to have the shower floor raised for drainage. But I've seen photos on Houzz of bathrooms where the floor is all tiled and one level. Could someone please explain this to me, and if it's possible? Thanks very much!

BookmarkLike

No comments:

Post a Comment