Saturday, September 30, 2017

Zuma Zebra Shower Curtain and Hooks

Read article : Zuma Zebra Shower Curtain and Hooks

Review Summary (Based on 26 Reviews)

Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0

Reviews

Fell in love with these shower curtains and they fit in with the decor

Anonymous from FL wrote on November 14, 2014

Love the colors

J.K.J. from wrote on October 21, 2014

Nice Collection

Olga R from AZ wrote on September 29, 2014

Beautiful showere curtain. Made with quality fabric, great texture, etc. very happy with my purchase.

Awesome Quality

Mickie Barnett from WA wrote on May 16, 2014

I loved the product! The quality was outstanding and the design very classy!!!

Love 'em all

Juanita from CA wrote on May 02, 2013

I am thoroughly delighted with the entire bathroom ensemble of lotion and soap dispensers, shower curtain set, waste basket, rugs, tissue dispenser, magazine rack, and soap dish. With no TV in there, I'm incredulous at how much more time I'm spending in the bathroom.

Great Quality

Debby from TX wrote on April 26, 2013

It's always hard to tell what you're ordering when doing so online, but this shower curtain exceeded my expectations. It is heavy weight and will last a long time. I love it.

Rich looking

AE from MN wrote on December 26, 2012

Gave this curtain to my daughter for her new house....she loves it. Her comment was "it was very rich looking" and it looks great in her house.

Anonymous from AR wrote on November 20, 2012

Very elegant.

I bought this product because I just remodeled my bathroom and w from CA wrote on November 09, 2012

This product was better than I anticipated. I love the heavy duty fabric and the colors are vibrant.

Sherry from OK wrote on November 07, 2012

I bought the shower curtain to add a little animal print to bathroom decor; however, the curtain could have been a bit longer, but he quality was very nice and it still works with the shower opening I have.

Celeste Bracey from VA wrote on September 27, 2012

I love the design of the shower curtain

Shower Curtain

Lucy from TX wrote on September 26, 2012

Very good quality. Like the design

Returned Item

Dina Estrada from TX wrote on August 06, 2012

I bought what I thought was identical to Burlington Coat Factories exact shower curtain through Zuma. Burlington's black in the print was much more richer & deeper in black & the gold is a true gold with Burlington in comparison to yours that is more in the family of tan. Had I not already seen Burlington's 1st I would have been contempt.I am using the shower curtains side by side to look like window curtains so they need to match. Unfortunately Burlington Coat Factory no longer carries this design by Zuma. The rest of my order is beautiful. Would love the lamps displayed with the comforter.

Zuma Shower Curtain, Hooks & Soap Dispenser

G. Graham from MO wrote on August 04, 2012

I Love My New Zuma Shower Curtain, Hook Set & Soap Dispenser It Give My Bathroom The Look I've Been Looking For It's So Beautiful.

Cassandra from TX wrote on July 03, 2012

Absolutely beautiful. I had a difficult time finding a beige and black zebra print shower curtain. This item does not overwhelm you with zebra print. It adds just enough to keep the space light and elegant.

Anonymous from wrote on March 21, 2012

Very unusual and loved by everyone who seesit

Lindsay from IN wrote on March 13, 2012

I love my shower curtain! It looks great in my bathroom. It looks a little different than in does in the picture but I am still very happy with it. Would definitely recommend!

Anonymous from wrote on September 28, 2011

Just received yesterday, and lets just say I am picky, picky, picky. I love this shower curtain, the material is very nice with weight to it the colors are perfect for my bathroom, the beige color was lighter then my computer showed more of a linen color but in my opinion it looks even nicer. Could not be more happy with this purchase.

Anonymous from wrote on September 07, 2011

Nice shower curtain, haven't put it up yet but your service met our expectation would be a customer again .

Anonymous from wrote on August 24, 2011

I really like the shower hooks. My only suggestion would be to make the hook itself from heavier stuff as the colored button on the front is heavy and pulls the hook downward leaving little of the hook actually over the shower rod.

Anonymous from wrote on August 17, 2011

was very pleased with product and it matched my decor perfectly

Anonymous from wrote on August 02, 2011

The Zuma shower curtain is great quality. Along with the matching shower curtain hooks, waste basket, and soap dispenser it fits right in with the animal theme decor for the master bath & bedroom. It took several weeks for the shower curtain hooks to arive, but I was notified a few times by a Touch of Class that they were still on back order. I appreciate the updates.

Anonymous from wrote on March 31, 2011

I was very pleased when I opened up the Zuma Shower Curtain. The color shown in the picture is pretty true to color. Black is a soft micro fiber feel and the other fabrics are very heavy duty and nice.

Anonymous from wrote on March 28, 2011

I searched many sites in search of this product and was happy to find this rust proof, premium product.

Anonymous from wrote on March 08, 2011

I recently purchased the whole Zuma bathroom set. I was extremely pleased. Everything was exactly as it appeared in the catalog. Not only was I pleased with the merchandise, it was delivered even before it was promised. I will continue to shop with Touch of Class and will highly recommend it.

Anonymous from wrote on December 30, 2010

I bought this for my daughter, she loved it. I was impressed with the quality. Good buy for the price

Read All 26 Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment