Sunday, January 14, 2018

Need help updating L-shaped living room and dining room

Read article : Need help updating L-shaped living room and dining room
image
mar_zOctober 16, 2013
I have an L-shaped living room and dining room. They were decorated years ago. One day I looked in there and felt like I was in my grandmothers house. Obviously, I decorated it when I was too young and followed her decorating pattern. I would like a more modern look. I will be keeping the wood furniture in both rooms. I will be replacing carpets with oak hardwoods. Because of that, I can't afford to replace couch now. It is in great shape but pattern is busy. Any way to tone it down. Wall unit, curtains, burgundy chair, pillows can go. Piano, which is tucked in bad corner can be moved - maybe to wall wall unit is on? I want to paint both rooms. How can I update these rooms? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Bookmark32Like2

No comments:

Post a Comment