Friday, February 16, 2018

Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash Review

Read article : Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash Review

Back in March I was away to a spa trip for my Birthday with one of my best girlfriends. Of course, I had to check her favourite beauty products as she has a very good taste in everything. And it was all mostly Weleda.  I haven’t tried that many products (here is a review of the birch body scrub), so I had to go Weleda shopping when I came home.

And I’ve got myself  their Citrus Creamy Body Wash.

And it is pretty nice, I have two main requirements for a shower gel – for it to smell nice, and not to be drying, and it ticks both boxes.

Weleda <a href=Citrus Creamy Body Wash Review" width="790" height="900" />

With my very dry skin, I don’t really believe in moisturizing shower products but this out isn’t drying  (no SLS in the ingredients list), as  I already said, so that is good. I use a cream/butter/oil/lotion afterwards anyway.

As for the scent – it was exactly what I was looking for, a zesty, invigoration and uplifting. I was looking for a new morning shower gel, as I have used up all of mine*, and it seemed like a good choice. I did smell all of the Weledea shower gels actually, and liked this one the best.  Lemon Peel Oil does smell delicious!

This shower gel is available from Feel Unique for £7.95

INCI: Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Coco- Glucoside, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*. *natural constituents of the essential oils.

*Good  morning shower gels are:

  • Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate (review)
  • Elemis Revitalise-Me Shower Gel (review)

While I was browsing Weleda counter, I also loved their Arnica Massage Oil ( £13.95 from Feel Unique).

Weleda Arnica_massage-oil“Arnica Massage Oil is the essence of all-natural plant-based effective action. Pure plant oils from sunflower and olive are blended with extracts from arnica flowers and birch leaves to smooth the skin and improve its elasticity and firmness. Prepare your body for sports with a massage that increases blood circulation, or warm down after vigorous activity with the stimulating scent of lavender and rosemary essential oils. ” Sounds like something I need.

Also a lot of people swear by Skin Food ( £9.95) and  Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion £9.95. I will probably get the cleanser at some point. I have tried the Skin Food, and it is as good, as they say it is.

What are your must-haves from Weleda?

No comments:

Post a Comment