Monday, July 31, 2017

Fitting bath panel?! Getting frustrated with these clips!

Read article : Fitting bath panel?! Getting frustrated with these clips!

Hi all

Random post I know but I'm loosing my head with trying to figure out how these clips are supposed to secure my plastic bath panel so I'm hoping someone on here can tell me how- chances are I'm over thinking it! But there are no instructions for them.

I've got a L shaped bath, and the panel is plastic. Both the top and bottom (and sides) have a lip that is approx 3-4cm deep which are completely flat. So if you were looking at the panel from the side there is an upside down L the hole way around.

So here are the clips, ive now idea how they're supposed to fit and hold the panel on place- can anyone tell me? I've not yet build the frame for the panel yet just in case!

Thanks in advance for your help
Grangey
ImageUploadedByAVForums1426364809.984761.jpgImageUploadedByAVForums1426364821.921987.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment