Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Great experience! - Review of Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando

Read article : Great experience! - Review of Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando

I checked into the Yacht Club for two nights back at the end of April. The day was insane and I didn't get to the hotel until 2:00am. The few Cast Members still on duty were so friendly and helpful. Took my suitcases to my room, gave me directions to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and gave me some tips on things to do around the hotel.

The room itself was clean, spacious, and comfortable. My room was quite a trek from the lobby, but it looked out on the Boardwalk and thankfully had a door nearby that exited straight out to the Boardwalk.

I was very lucky in getting around 50% off my stay. I wish this resort was a little bit more affordable. I'd stay here every time I came to Orlando!

No comments:

Post a Comment