Friday, July 14, 2017

Relaxation: All-in-One 3-Way Rainfall Shower Combo

Read article : Relaxation: All-in-One 3-Way Rainfall Shower Combo

I have been compairing showerheads online and in stores for that last couple of weeks. I wanted to buy a showerhead and hand held combo with several settings. Looking up reviews there was one that stood out to me. It was the HotelSpa® ulra-luxury all-in-one 3 way shower combo with 7-settings, a 7 inch rainfall shower head, and high pressure ionic shower filter hand shower. It is said to purify shower water to rejuvenate skin and hair.

image

This showerhead actually performs very well, but my initial impression is that it is cheaply made. It came with all parts including plummers tape and detailed instructions. The diverter which controls whether the big head or the handheld or both get water is made of extremely light weight plastic. However, once the product is assembled you can't really tell and it does perform well with no leaks. It was very easy to assemble. The set only took me minutes to exchange for my old showerhead. I do like the fact that there are seven settings and that you can use both the showerhead and handheld at the same time.  

image

My only concern is how well it will wear if you if you keep flipping the diverter knob. I was wondering if higher priced products from other name brands were made of metal so I read the descriptions on Home Depot's web site and even units costing twice as much as this one are still made of plastic. Basically, putting my fears to rest. 

image

The highly oxygenated stream from the ionic handheld unit is absolutely wonderful and makes this product well worth the expense. I love the "soft" feeling of the water stream, it feels just like rainfall. I have low water pressure and the handheld unit still has a strong stream. In other words, you can easily justify this purchase based just on the handheld unit and think of the big spray head as an added bonus. The stream from the large head is adequate even with the flow restrictor in place. Though the pressure decreases from the handheld to the main showerhead.

I did try to remove it but couldn't get it out. If the diverter was made of metal I would have tried using more force, but I was concerned about breaking the plastic.

I am unfortunately unable to add my video. The link to the video is below.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM4AWh2Xk7rvE8JvWP0dlsTT6hnFJfXildMUAHD

No comments:

Post a Comment